With all the chaos and uncertainty going on in regards to COVID19, we wanted to take a minute to discuss what you can expect of us as Pederson Seed and Services. This includes the preparedness plan that we will enact to keep our customer base and employees as safe as possible.
Our Preparedness Plan
· We are suspending all in tractor ride alongs. As much as we enjoy this time with you and catching up on how your planting season is going, this will pose too large a risk by being unable to keep CDC recommended distance.
· When delivering seed to your farm, we will maintain CDC recommended distancing of 6 feet.
· Signing of electronic delivery tickets will be suspended. We will request a verbal authorization from you, and then sign with your approval. Ticket will be emailed to you as usual.
· We are making an effort to sanitize frequently touched items in the warehouse and office, including handles and remotes on seed tenders.
· Please try to limit foot traffic through the building. If we can move a scheduled in person meeting with you to a phone call or video conversation, we will do so. We will try to ramp up communication via email and online platforms to compensate for this.
Got kids at home? Need some activities? Download our own personalized coloring pages! Check back often as we hope to have more available soon.
2020 Crop Shop Videos
Follow our Journey on Instagram
Get in Contact with Us!
Get updates and reports from us through several different sources. The latest growing season information will be posted here.
Follow us on Twitter for the latest news blasts about whats going on with the team and in the field.
Check out our youTube page for videos tutorials, educational content and some interactive content!
Follow us on Facebook to see short updates and what we've been up to in the community!